Monday, November 1, 2010

THE POLLS ARE IN, THE BALLETS COUNTED

IT'S OFFICIAL.  The ballots have been counted, and the results are shocking. The TOP FIVE Mystery, Suspense, Thriller writers of all time have been selected. The top five, in order of votes cast are:
1. ROBERT CRAIS
2. MICHEAL CONNELLY
3. MICKEY SPILLANE
4. RAYMOND CHANDLER
5. EARL STANLEY GARDNER
The poll was based on MY favorite writers of all times. Over a lifetime of reading of crime, murder, mayhem written by these authors, I was forced to select the order of  1 through 5 by drawing their names from my fedora as THE BEST. I know, I know, it's a dumb poll, BUT it's My Poll, so I guess I can choose anyone I want. I wanted each of these guys to be number one, but I couldn't figure out how to do it with out calling in ACORN, but they're busy this week, what with the national elections and all. Anyway, these are my top picks for the absolute best in crime writing. I was going to send out statues , or plaques, or something, but I figured they have enough award BLING as it is.
Way to go Big Guys.

Mike Pettit
Author
John Locke Suspense Thrillers

No comments:

Post a Comment