Monday, October 4, 2010

BULL DOG COURAGE



I remember watching old Western movies on Saturday's at the movies. The Good Guy always wore the white hat, and the bad guy the black hat. The good guy always was fastest on the draw, got the girl, and moved the herd on up to Kansas City. The bad guy was left laying in the dust. In today's Thriller Genre, the good guy can't always be spotted right off. In fact, even the term "Good Guy" doesn't apply. In my John Locke Thrillers, I want my hero to be mean, gritty, tough, able to take a bullet to the body, and keep on going. Today's Lead Men have to be tough, they don't have to be on the right side of the law, they just have to be the last man standing when  the cordite smoke clears. One of the best movies made in recent years is No Country For Old Men.WOW! What a flick. I have tried to determine who the Hero was in the movie, and I still can't tell you.
I like to leave my readers the same way, WOW! Who won? Where's the money? Dame, What Dame?

No comments:

Post a Comment