Pages

My name is Mike Pettit, Author,Writer, Novelist, Scribe, whatever. My alter egos, John Locke, Jack Marsh, Damian Wolf, Kimo Kanoa, and their pals live in my head 24/7, non-stop. They are like tracer rounds ricocheting around my brain. I know there are other like me out in the cyber world going though the same thing.

This is the go-to joint for everything suspense and mystery, a stake-out for writers that want to share their thoughts. Come on in, drop anchor, grab a cup of joe (or latte), and let's talk murder...or writing about it.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

JUNGLE RULES

MAY 15th. Finally, JUNGLE RULES, is going KINDLE. One-hundred twenty-two thousand words, three-hundred- thirty pages....and a lot of action. It's loaded with SUSPENSE, MURDER, KIDNAPPING, VOODOO, JAMAICAN POSSE'S, CHINESE TRIADS, WASHINGTON WEASELS, and JOHN LOCKE caught in the middle. He's on the run, one jump ahead of an assassin. The race takes him through Miami, Key West, and down into the Islands where he goes head-to-head with one of the most psychotic killers imaginable...It will leave you breathless.



1 comment: